| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utena in August is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 75mm (3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 16:03 long with an average length of 15:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Utena August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Utena, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Utena:
- Riga, Latvia - 185.8 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) NNW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) WNW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 149.1 kms (92.7 miles) WNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 210.9 kms (131 miles) W
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) W
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) WSW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) WSW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) SSW
- Varena, Lithuania - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) SSW
- Suwalki, Poland - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) SW
- Grodno, Belarus - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSW