| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utena in July is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 73mm (2.9in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 16:07 long and the longest day is 17:25 long with an average length of 16:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Utena July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Utena, Lithuania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Utena:
- Riga, Latvia - 185.8 kms (115.4 miles) NNW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) NNW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) WNW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 149.1 kms (92.7 miles) WNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 210.9 kms (131 miles) W
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) W
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) WSW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) WSW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) SSW
- Varena, Lithuania - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) SSW
- Suwalki, Poland - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) SW
- Grodno, Belarus - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSW